Designers instinctively love to create. So it stands to reason that when building a site or an app, most designers want to put together every element — every border, background, image and design flourish — from scratch.
But the reality is, no working designer can pour that much personal time and attention into every facet. So having a big toy box of pre-existing assets to pull from is key. Right now, you can get all the design pieces you could ever need in one giant package with the Design Asset Super Bundle — and you can get it for any price you want to pay.
To start, you can offer any total you like and you’ll automatically get three complete design bundles for your use.
You’ll get iPhone Mockups and 1,200 Icons (over 60 complete iPhone designs for app building plus 1,200 multi-purpose icons); Vectors, Icons and Brushes from Vandelay Design (thousands of frames, badges, icons, buttons and other design features in a host of styles); and 100 Customizable Infographics (100 modifiable graphics you can customize to present virtually any information beautifully).
A great start, for sure. But when you match the average price paid by other shoppers, you get an additional nine bundles for your use, including:
- Reclameworks: 60 Business Templates (a $1,208 value)
- 2700+ Icons and Graphics from Bogdan Rosu (a $1,083 value)
- Creative VIP Icons and Mockups (a $530 value)
- Artist of Design: 25 Fonts (a $525 value)
- Freebo: 14 Graphics and Templates (a $270 value)
- OnRepeat: 14 Font Sets (a $235 value)
- Templates, Fonts and Vectors from Brainik (a $177 value)
- 2 Icon Sets from Webbicon (a $138 value)
- 9,000 Icons from Smashicons (a $127 value)
All together, it’s over $4,600 worth of incredible design assets — and before this deal expires, you can have it all for considerably less than the cost of even one of these collections separately.