Some of the topline takeaways which will be expanded upon during the 45 minutes of presentations and Q&As will be:
- Discounts and coupons are the most commonly used way for brands to drive loyalty but customers responded differently, rating quality of offering as having the greatest impact on loyalty. Why is there a gap between insight and action?
- Loyalty schemes are part of the overall loyalty conversation – what can travel brands do to make their loyalty schemes more engaging?
- Are there any material differences in how consumers in different geographies become loyal to a brand?
- How relevant is loyalty in a world where there is so much choice and consumers are empowered?
- What are the best practice examples from the wider ecommerce world that travel brands can tap into?
Oliver Hoare is the senior director business development, Expedia Partner Solutions. Oliver has 15+ years of international experience in the travel industry and carries a wealth of experience in b2b partnerships. He currently runs the North American business development team for Expedia Affiliate Network and helps companies in the travel industry drive incremental revenue through hotel offering via a suite of technology solutions.
Stuart MacDonald is the vice president and general manager of Points’ Travel business. He is responsible for growing Points’ Travel line of business, driving in-year performance while at the same time executing strategic milestones that help build the business for the future. Prior to this role, Stuart co-founded “Canada’s Web Conference” and served in different roles at Expedia.
The webinar takes place on Thursday, October 4th, from 4pm BST/11am Eastern time etc, and is scheduled to last 45 minutes. If you can’t make it at the time, please register in advance to receive a link to a recording to view on demand.