Today’s business travelers are more mobile and connected than ever before. They work from the hotel, or even the plane. They attend meetings across town, or across the country.
A stream of devices and applications are emerging to help travelers get to their destinations in more efficient, safe and affordable ways, and travelers are now choosing between hundreds of travel solutions.
How are travel managers adapting to meet the needs of the modern business traveler?
Join Lyft and Tnooz for a live discussion on how technology innovation is driving new traveler expectations, and how the travel program is evolving to fit the lifestyle of increasingly mobile travelers.
This FREE Lyft webinar will cover:
- How technology has impacted the behaviors and preferences of modern business travelers
- How corporate travel managers are adapting travel programs to create a traveler-centric program
- How corporate travel managers are overcoming safety concerns to incorporate new, connected solutions into their travel programs
Join the discussion with these experts and Tnooz during this webinar:
- Matt Doherty, Regional VP of Mobility Solutions, Lyft
- Scott Snider, Senior Global Travel Manager, Tyco
- Sean O’Neill, Tnooz, Editor in Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This webinar takes place on June 23, at 11:00 Eastern US, 1600 London, 1700 Paris/Berlin. It lasts for one hour, including answers to questions from attendees such as yourself.
NB: Mobile app users image, via Lyft.